Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Understanding part of Google Analytics

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Understanding part of Google Analytics

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AlohaCondoRental-dot-com 9 months ago.

• Author

I really appreciate the spotlight article yesterday and saw a big bump in my web traffic because of it, so thank you to the VS team for the nice shout out!

My question is that there was a big uptick in traffic to a page that just displays as page views 37,  /widgets/long string of numbers

edited to add the actual long string of numbers is ;

<span class=”_GApu “>/widgets/98ad69a0f4594b139e94bc4d81d00d1e?seq=0&propertyKey=d2123834ed41401d9459e36f495024b9</span>

I tried a google search to find the answer but couldn’t so thought I see if there are any GA Jedi here that understand which of my widgets got that much play yesterday (see screenshot) and if anyone knows how to determine which widgets are getting the page views.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Laurie

It is our pleasure, let’s face it driving traffic to your site is what we are here for!

As for Analytics, It’s a dark art Laurie, I look forward to seeing users ideas.

We had 1,200 extra visitors in one day last week and it took a while to track down the source.

F

Thanks Francis!

What is this groups thoughts on hiring a Fiverr GA expert to help out. Most of them offer to set up GA but I already have that. It’s the deciphering that has me a little boggled. I’m just hesitant to give out my password or grant access to someone I don’t know.

Thanks again,

Laurie

alan egan
    Keymaster

Hi Laurie,

That’s not a great idea. Have a good look on Youtube for what you are trying to do. That’s a safer option all round

Thanks Alan! Appreciate your advise!  I’ve made it 1/3 through the Google Analytics Academy but it’s time consuming and I just fell off doing it. Probably need to just continue and hope to find the answers and get more proficient in the process.

I’ll check the university of YouTube too!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.