Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Updates

Home Forums WordPress Plugin Updates

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Susan Walker 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

alan egan
    Keymaster

The latest version of the plugin is  0.2.5 as of 8/11/2017 (November)

alan egan
    Keymaster

The latest version of the plugin is 0.2.10 – released today

Does the latest version state soup stock release (1) zip. After successful uninstall of WP and then reinstall of WP it then stated installed successfully Vacation Soup but it will not activate. 404 error when I look in “visit plugin site” and when I look at Francis Wallinger I get files belonging to Waiter etc. I posted all on VR word press.

Hi,

This group is for the Waiter plugin support. Am I right in thinking this issue was solved in the ‘Creating a new website” group?

F

alan egan
    Keymaster

Vacation Soup – What’s cooking
    We have just released a new version of the vacation soup WordPress plugin (0.2.13).
    This new version now has GEO tagging – Please update to the latest version, go to vacation soup in your dashboard and add your Latitude and Longitude under the property tab (it explains how to do this on the page).

From then on all of your posts will be GEO tagged to your property and this is a key function of how the soup works.

In the new year, we plan to add this function to the posts creator so you will be able to tag, say, an attraction or restaurant when you write an article.

Then, anyone reading your post will be able to touch a button and get directions from where they are, to the attraction or restaurant.

Your posts will show up on a map and people will be able to see, and select, what you have written about by location (what’s nearby, what’s on the way, etc).

Those of you that don’t have the plugin yet can get it for free here https://wordpress.org/plugins/soup-waiter/

#morethanjustanotherlistingsite #interdependence

alan egan
    Keymaster

Finding Lattitude and longitude

Susan Walker
    Participant

Updated successfully. Is there a way to check that my posts are getting through to the Soup! I’ve just posted one about Christmas markets.

Many thanks, Sue

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.