Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

We have a completed site!

Home Forums The Soup We have a completed site!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Thank you for all the videos – we are very happy to say that all content is loaded and functional. Before we join the soup officially, could a pro look it over and let us know if it’s fit to share? I realize it’s a rough draft, but would love to understand next steps. We’re covering a lot of new ground.

Thank you!
    Katherine Johnson

PS. Our site http://www.hanaleibayvilla37.com

Katherine! That looks fantastic.

It is clear you have done a lot of work, surmounted the problems you had and built a stunning VR site for your parents.

As the ‘pro’, I will leave any final advice to Alan, as finished sites is his strong suit, but brilliant job.

F

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Thank you, Francis!  I think I have learned just enough to be dangerous. 🙂  Cheers to all your help and guidance.  I think we should all enjoy a tropical cocktail (or the gin and tonic Alan mentions in the video).

Kath

Hi Katherine, I just got a chance to scroll through your new site. Well done! It really looks beautiful.

-Sherene

landjbird@cox.net
    Participant

Thank you, Sherene!! I apologize for the late response…I haven’t been able to log in, but the password issue (probably me!) has been fixed and I’m so happy to be back.

Kath

Linda Gonzalez
    Participant

My site is also 90-95% done: http://www.tusquitteecreekcabins.com
    How do I get it to show on the “Finished Sites” wall of honor?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Wow. What a fantastic site. So emotive and full of beautiful touches. Love the top 6 titles on the homepage. Very emotive.Love the video on that page too. The quotes above each of the top 10 recommendations are also a lovely addition. Top class

alan egan
    Keymaster

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.