Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

Website live without my wanting it live

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website Website live without my wanting it live

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jennyb 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

jennyb
    Participant

Help! I seem to have reached an impasse in creating my website, and it is going to be a good few weeks before i am able to tackle it again (am stuck on finding time to complete the destination section). But I have just discoevred that it is already live ie if anyone happens to type in http://www.barnfieldhousekent.co.uk, they will access the (still incomplete) website.

It is a luddite questions, i am sure, but how do i deactivate it until I get round to finishing it????

Many thank!

Hi Jenny

Your website is looking lovely!  Anyway, I have the older version, but hopefully the dashboard still looks the same.  You can go into settings > coming soon and maintenance page.  The notes I made from Alan’s video: Click on “enable coming soon , and then Click on “enable coming soon mode”. Click on “save all changes”.  Not sure if this is what you’ll see, but hopefully it helps you get to the correct place.  My screenshot is quite large, hopefully you can see it.

nancy

jennyb
    Participant

Thank you so much for your answer nancy. Sorry I didn’t realise there was a reply hence my delay in responding. Appreciate your comments and advice!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.