Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

where do we go after trello?

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website where do we go after trello?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Clare Cambridge 6 months ago.

• Author

elbry2@aol.com
    Participant

We have watched all the trello sessions and not sure where we should go next. If it is the learning centre? if it is we can’t log in.

Many thanks Alison

Hmm, me too. What is Hostwriter Alan refers to? Do we just copy and paste everything into VS plugin from Trello?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Alison, If you watched the Trello sessions you were already in the learning centre

alan egan
    Keymaster

Sherene, Hostwriter was a forerunner of the plugin. Yes, just copy and paste your Trello entries into the plugin.

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

Hi Alan,  sorry if I’m being thick, I’m not really very techy,  please could you explain, from the trello video’s, once we have entered all the details for the month for the blogs, do we then manually copy and past from trello to the plug in each day, I thought there was something that was going to come after that was going to do it automatically.   It’s just a question, posting manually is fine, I want to check I’m not missing anything. 🙂

After the trello video’s are there any further video’s – during them there was mention on posting to facebook etc and a way of it all happening automatically, are there video’s for these things, please could you point me in the right direction.  Or is that the end of the course (I need as much help as I can get lol)

Clare 🙂

nomoresnow
    Participant

I am having the same trouble. I have tried linking, imbedding. I have the trello plug in installed, activated, and applied but that didn’t make any difference. Trello plug in help forum was too technical.

How do we get posts from Trello to our posts page on our website?

alan egan
    Keymaster

The idea is to use Trello as a scrapboard/clipboard – Just copy and paste your Trello content into the vacation soup editor in WordPress.

(I didn’t even know that there is a Trello plugin)

Clare Cambridge
    Participant

I copy and paste from trello into wordpress,  I think there is a slight confusion, once you have finished the trello videos, because during them, there are quite a few mentions of “don’t worry we will come back  to that” or “there will be another separate video for this so don’t worry” and then once you get to the end, there doesn’t seem to actually be anything “which goes back to that”  (anyone who has just completed the videos will no exactly what I mean)  the problem for me having not done anything like this before, I have literally hung on every word that Alan has said in the video’s.  Now I’m experimenting myself, searching the other video’s for things I need and going back to type up my notes, as I’ve found it’s easy to forgot something you’ve only done once, so will help with my website improvements.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.