Password instructions will be e-mailed to you
Confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Lost Password
Register
Dismiss
Dismiss

WordPress Testimonials Issue

Home Forums Creating A Vacation Rental Website WordPress Testimonials Issue

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alan egan 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Shannon Knight
    Participant

Hello, WordPress will not allow me to add a new testimonial. I can type in the title/heading, but I’m not able to type anything in the text box. I can’t even get a cursor to appear there. Same with editing an existing testimonial. Any ideas?

alan egan
    Keymaster

Dashboard, testimonials, all testimonials, select edit or dashboard, testimonials, add new

Shannon Knight
    Participant

Thanks for the steps, Alan. I did them and here’s what happens. I have the same issue. I can type in one field, but not the other. I’m stumped. I’ve googled the issue with no results.

Shannon Knight
    Participant

At the bottom of the screen, I see this error message:

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Cannot access empty property in /home/gather23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/strong-testimonials/includes/functions.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/gather23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/strong-testimonials/admin/class-strong-testimonials-post-editor.php(51): wpmtst_get_post(Object(WP_Post)) #1 /home/gather23/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php(1063): Strong_Testimonials_Post_Editor::meta_options(Object(WP_Post), Array) #2 /home/gather23/public_html/wp-admin/edit-form-advanced.php(714): do_meta_boxes(Object(WP_Screen), ‘normal’, Object(WP_Post)) #3 /home/gather23/public_html/wp-admin/post-new.php(76): include(‘/home/gather23/…’) #4 {main} thrown in <b>/home/gather23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/strong-testimonials/includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>44</b>

Shannon Knight
    Participant

This issue has mysteriously resolved itself for now. Lucky me!

alan egan
    Keymaster

That’s good to hear. Maybe a plugin needed updating. All’s well that ends well

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.